Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I could get used to this 'no class' thing

So it looks like for the second day in a row, I won't have class! This of course leaves me with some extra time on my hands, so I thought I'd write another post. Anyways, heres whats on my mind:

My friend Nick just re-designed my music myspace page. And I just want to say, it looks great! The guy is amazing with this stuff! I only have 2 songs on the page right now, but I'll be recording a few more this weekend, and they'll be up soon. But while I have the oppurtunity, I want to tell you about Nick's band, Come on Caboose. I saw them last week for the second time at Southgate House, and they rocked it. Their songs have catchy lyrics with even catchier riffs. Do yourself a favor, and check 'em out.

With the weather permitting, I'm going to play the open mic night at T.G.I. Fridays in West Chester on Wednesday at 9p.m. The lovely Mariella Perrotta will be joining me, and we'll probably play a song or two together.

The second season of Flight of the Conchords started a couple weeks ago, and it picked up right where it left off. This show is a riot, and you're not doing yourself any favors if you haven't seen it yet. So, what are you waiting for? Watch it!

Last but not least, I give you the Craigslist posting of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment